How to Apply Online
1. Visit www.iub.edu.pk , and access link “ONLINE ADMISSIONS 2013”.
2. Enter all the required Personal Information and get registered. You will also receive your profile information on your Email ID. Please remember your Email ID & Password for future login.
3. Enter Academic Information according to your admission preference(s) and submit application form(s).
4. Print the Challan Form and deposit it in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd in Pakistan @Rs.500 per application.
5. Keep the student’s copy of each deposited Challan with you and send Admission Cell Copy(s) to the following address.
Deputy Registrar (Academics), Academic Division, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia (Old) Campus Bahawalpur.
Ph# 062-9250238, 062-9250505
(For IUB main campuses, Rangers Campus, Weekend Educational Programs)
The candidates desirous of getting admission in Bahawalnagar & Rahim Yar Khan Campus must send deposited Challan to the respective Director at following address:
Director, Bahawalnagar Campus, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar. Ph# 063-9240298
Director, Rahimyar Khan Campus, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Rahimyar Khan. Ph# 068-9230440
6. You can submit a maximum of 9 application forms, one each for a different program, from one registered account. However for every application form you must deposit separate application processing fee of Rs.500/-.
7. You can login by providing your Email ID & password to edit/update your application form or to check the status of your application(s).
In case of any query/problem regarding admission, please contact admission committee of the relevant department.